Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 2 P90X. HOLY CRAP!

Well today was plyometrics.......I woke up put  the video in thinking what the heck is this. Well I was quickly informed. Its exercise that involves jumps. Fat girls cant jump. I wasnt going to give up without trying though so I warmed up with the video and then the fun began. What I noticed was that I could modify the moves by either only coming up onto my toes or doing very tiny jumps. There were a lot of squats and I couldnt go as low or as long as the people on the video, but I was doing it.

I would love to say that I made it all the way though the video, but I didnt. I pushed myself as hard as I could. I pushed myself past wanting to quit many times, but about 30 minutes into the video I started feeling very shaky and faint. I made the decision at that point that I had given my all and that it was time to stop before I hurt myself.

I do not feel like I gave up though. I feel like I did accomplish something today. I am over 100 pounds overweight and I hung in there for 30 minutes. I hung in there longer than I initially thought I would. I will keep plugging away at it and at some day I will get to the point where I can last the entire video!

No comments:

Post a Comment